Uhhh?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad Lunch

So today for lunch a few of us decided to go for cheap eats. We went to this place in downtown Mountain View called Kirin for chinese food. I've lived in Mountain View for about 4 years now and have never heard of the place. But apparently it has been around for awhile, so I figure it must be decent to stay in business for so long.

First of all when we got into the restaurant, there were several fish tanks...typical chinese restaurant. The first tank had a fish that was not floating, but looked dead as it did not move at all. The second tank actually had a floating dead fish. I was surprised they did not get rid of it. So of course, I knew not to order fish for lunch.

I had kung pao chicken and as expected, it was bad. I would have to say it is probably the worst kung pao chicken I've ever had. The dish came with fried rice and that didn't look good either. The rice was all sticky and you can tell they did not stir fry it enough as some pieces of rices was still white while others were brown and coated with soy sauce. Needless to say I will not return there even though it was really cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home